Saturday 21 June 2008

First

So I've decided to create a blog. Basically because I don't really want my flickr account to be a photo blog, and often there are things I want to say about an image, or photograhy in general that are not suited to flickr. I figured with a real blog it gives me a lot more freedom of expression and allows me to post images that are not so technically good, but which friends and family might appreciate or be interested in, or which might just be special to me.

I might also take this opportunity to comment on computer stuff, seeing as that is something else I am quite familiar with.

I've already referenced some great photography feeds on teh left, so if you're into that please take the time to visit Strobist, Joe McNally or David Tajada and I am sure will will learn a great deal from them as am trying to do.

No comments: